Our teachers have degrees in Linguistics and many years of experience. Our teachers are constantly improving their skills, and many of them are certified for conducting state examinations for labour certificates, etc.
• Kirov State Pedagogical Institute named after V.I. Lenin Specialty “Teacher of Russian language and literature” 1981;
• Vyatka State University Master’s degree in “Publishing”
Teaching experience 37 years
Specialist category: The highest category
Advanced training courses
• “Russian as a foreign language” RUDN university;
• “Russian as a foreign language” MSU;
• “Methodology of teaching Russian as a foreign language” Volgograd State University;
• “Advanced training in English language level: Intermediate, Upper Intermediate, Advanced” Vyatka State University for the Humanities;
• “Training of the personnel reserve: improving the foreign language professional communicative competence of a university teacher” Vyatka State University for the Humanities;
• “Modern Problems of Philology: the trend of development” Vyatka State University for the Humanities.
Awards and certificates of appreciation: Certificates of appreciation from the Relod Linguistic Center for long-term cooperation, for a high level of professionalism and participation in innovative projects.
Cooperation with “Relod” (year) Since 2010
Life credo Live and learn forever.
Each student gets access to a closed student chat, after completing the courses you can continue communicating in Russian to train their skills
Resources and information on travelling to Russia (Kirov region)
We can recommend a travel and medical insurance plan to suit your needs