Due to the peculiarities of the Russian banking system, we cannot accept payments from abroad in foreign currency. We have to resort to such inconveniences as this converter. For your payment to go through without any problems, please follow these simple instructions:
1. Select the currency you need in the converter (e.g. USD-RUB)
2. Enter the required amount to pay (for example, one hour costs 10EUR, and you want to pay for 20 lessons and get a 5% discount; accordingly, enter the amount of 200EUR in the field);
3. Copy the received amount in RUB;
4. Click on the “Pay” button;
5. In the window that opens, enter your card details (all your card details are securely encrypted; you can familiarize yourself with all legal documents on the payment website) and the amount received in the converter;
6. After payment, take a screenshot of the transaction confirmation window and (to avoid any problems with money transfer) send it to your manager.
Thank you for trusting us!
If you have any questions, please contact your manager, or use the “Contact us” button at the top of the site.
By joining this Agreement and leaving your data on the Site "RELOD Linguistic Center" (hereinafter referred to as the Site), by filling in the fields of the online application (registration).
• confirms that the personal data specified by him belongs to him personally;
• acknowledges and confirms that he carefully and fully familiarized himself with this Agreement and the conditions for processing his personal data contained therein, indicated by him in the fields of the online application (registration) on the website;
• acknowledges and confirms that all the provisions of this Agreement and the conditions for processing his personal data are clear to him;
• agrees to the processing of the personal data provided by the Site in order to register the User on the Site;
• agrees with the terms of personal data processing without any reservations and restrictions.
The user gives his consent to the processing of his personal data, namely the commission of the actions provided for in paragraph 3 of part 1 of Art. 3 of the Federal Law of 27.07.2006 N 152-FZ "On Personal Data", and confirms that, giving such consent, he acts freely, of his own will, and in his interest. The User's consent to the processing of personal data is specific, informed, and conscientious.
This User's consent applies to the processing of the following personal data:
• Full Name;
• place of residence (city, region);
• phone numbers;
• e-mail addresses (E-mail).
The user grants the "RELOD Linguistic Center" service the right to carry out the following actions (operations) with personal data:
collection and accumulation;
• storage during the reporting retention periods established by regulatory documents, but not less than three years, from the date of termination of the use of the Site services by the User;
• clarification (update, change);
• use for the purpose of registering the User on the Site;
• transfer at the request of the court, incl. to third parties, in compliance with measures to ensure the protection of personal data from unauthorized access.
This consent is valid indefinitely from the moment the data is provided and can be revoked by you by submitting an application to the Site administration indicating the data specified in Art. 14 of the Law "On Personal Data".
Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data can be carried out by sending the User an appropriate order in a simple written form to the e-mail address (E-mail) email@example.com.
The site is not responsible for the use (both lawful and illegal) by third parties of information posted by the User on the Site, including its reproduction and distribution, carried out in all possible ways.
The site has the right to make changes to this Agreement. When making changes in the current edition, the date of the last update is indicated. The new version of the Agreement comes into force from the moment it is posted, unless otherwise provided by the new version of the Agreement.
The current edition is always on the page at Link: clock here
The material and procedural law of the Russian Federation shall apply to this Agreement and the relationship between the user and the Site arising in connection with the application of the Agreement.